When your doctor, nurse, or other medical caretaker causes harm to you through negligence, you may incur serious damages, such as a long-term injury, additional medical bills, emotional and/or physical pain and suffering, lost wages, and more. Even a loved one’s wrongful death can be a result of medical malpractice. This is precisely when you should call a Florida medical malpractice lawyer.
We can help you get compensated for the damages you’ve experienced as a result of a medical professional’s malpractice. Meet with the team at Lytal, Reiter, Smith, Ivey & Fronrath during a free, no-obligation consultation. Contact us today to get started.
How Medical Malpractice Cases Work
For a successful resolution to your medical malpractice case, we must prove that:
- You are a patient of the doctor or other medical professional.
- The doctor or medical professional’s actions were negligent, or in rarer cases, wrongful.
- The doctor or medical professional’s negligent or wrongful act caused your injury or your loved one’s death.
- The injury resulted in damages that are covered by the law and can be claimed in court.
Common Types of Medical Malpractice
- Misdiagnosis or late diagnosis
- Surgical or anesthesia errors
- Birth-related injuries
- Long-term treatment errors
- Failure to warn the patient of risks involved in surgery or treatment
- General medical negligence
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Florida Medical Malpractice Lawyer Today
Whether it’s yourself or a loved one who’s been a victim of medical malpractice, we will help you win compensation for your losses and suffering. We have a history of success in these cases and an established reputation as one of the most respected and successful plaintiff’s law firms in Florida – check out our case results.
Tell us about your case today and get a free, no-obligation consultation with a leading Florida medical malpractice lawyer at Lytal, Reiter, Smith, Ivey & Fronrath by calling 561-655-1990 or sending us a message now. We look forward to hearing from you!