Anthony M. Stella
Anthony M. Stella’s practice will focus primarily on appellate work, although he has had vast experiences as a litigator during his time in private practice and as a staff attorney for Florida’s Supreme Court and Florida’s Fourth District Court of Appeal. He has handled matters in all areas of both civil and criminal, and is able to execute an appeal at all levels of Florida’s state court system, including the Florida Supreme Court.
Anthony has experience in complex civil litigation matters that focused primarily on commercial law, appeals, business and contract disputes, business torts, collections, foreclosures and banking litigation. Additionally, he has competent knowledge in the areas of products liability, data privacy and security and international disputes.
Representative Past Cases
Admissions / Registrations
Recognition / Publications / Activities
Memberships and Awards
- Anti-Defamation League Glass Leadership Institute, Co-Chair
- Boca Raton Synagogue, Board of Directors
- 10/10 Rating, Avvo.com
- 2009 Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine
- Florida Justice Association, EAGLE Member
- Florida Association of Woman Lawyers
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association